Jun 25, 2020« Back to News
FAN EXPO CANADA ANNOUNCES NEW LIMITED EDITION EVENT FOR NOVEMBER 2020 REPLACING SCHEDULED EVENT IN AUGUST
Toronto, ON (June 25, 2020) -- FAN EXPO Canada today announced that a new limited edition version of its popular event will take place in November 2020 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) to replace this year’s scheduled August edition which has been cancelled due to COVID-19 municipal restrictions. FAN EXPO Canada: LIMITED EDITION will run from November 6-8, 2020 and will be limited to 25,000 tickets to ensure proper safety guidelines are respected. FAN EXPO Canada will be taking every precaution to ensure that the venue and practices meet and exceed public health guidelines. Further details about the November edition will be shared in the coming months.
“We have been closely monitoring the public health situation and it became evident that our August event could not go on as we hoped,” said Andrew Moyes, Vice President of Fan Expo HQ ‘We, like many other entertainment organizations facing similar challenges, have reimagined what our 2020 show will look like. We are happy to offer a more exclusive November event that will have the same energy and buzz our fans have come to cherish and expect, while ensuring the health and safety of everyone involved.”
Details for FAN EXPO Fans:
- All admission tickets already purchased will automatically be transferred to FAN EXPO Canada: LIMITED EDITION. If fans purchased a Thursday ticket, they will receive an upgrade to a Friday ticket for November. If they purchased a youth ticket, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to an adult ticket.
- If fans are unable to make the November dates, or have changed their mind, request a refund by July 31, 2020.
- Special Events will be automatically refunded. Purchasers don’t need to take any action.
- Epic Photo Ops will refund Photo Ops and Autographs.
- If fans have reserved a hotel room at one of the official hotels, the reservation has been cancelled. If they have booked at another hotel or other property, they should connect directly with those hotels about the reservation.
FAN EXPO HQ is the largest pop culture exhibition group in Canada and one of the largest in the world. Collectively it hosts over 500,000 fans annually at FAN EXPO Canada™, FAN EXPO Vancouver™, FAN EXPO Dallas, Toronto Comic Con, Dallas Fan Festival and MEGACON Orlando.